Global CSR Foundation is proud to co-host this year’s Global CSR Summit, on October 15, 2019 at United Nations Headquarters. The Summit will bring together hundreds of global leaders in public and private sectors from China, Africa, Latin America, Europe, Canada, and the US. Invited speakers include UN SecretaryGeneral, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassadors, business executives and entrepreneurs, civil society leaders, representatives of not-for-profit organizations and academia.
In 2019, Global CSR Summit will give out seven awards to acknowledge and praise cities, corporations and entrepreneurs making made major contributions to social entrepreneurship and sustainability.
Global CSR Summit Award Categories:
- GLOBAL CSR INNOVATION AWARD
- GLOBAL CSR LEADERSHIP AWARD
- OUTSTANDING SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR AWARD
- GLOBAL YOUTH LEADERSHIP AWARD
- GLOBAL OUTSTANDING WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP AWARD
- SOCIAL IMPACT LEADERSHIP AWARD
- GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE CITY AWARD
- GLOBAL CSR CITY ARWRD
Cities, entrepreneurs of all types, companies from all industries, and individuals are all welcome to apply.
Summit Committee’s decisions are made from personal knowledge of the applicants and/or the quality of the supporting materials that are submitted.
All applicants will be notified of their status following the judging.
- Entrepreneur Biography: This may include the entrepreneur’s resume and history, as well as mission/vision statements for the company or organization. Include information that tells the story of the entrepreneur. Include brochures if applicable, as well as testimonials or articles.
- Growth: Describe how the entrepreneur has contributed to the growth of the company or organization. Please include measurable data such as statistics showing significant revenue growth over a period of time and how the entrepreneur contributed to this growth. Also describe the entrepreneur’s potential for continued growth and achievement going forward.
- Innovation: Describe a unique quality of the entrepreneur and/or their company or organization. This may be a tangible product or technology, a customer service system or practice or something that distinguishes the entrepreneur, company or organization within its industry.
- Achievements: List honors, awards, or achievements that the entrepreneur and/or the company or organization has earned on corporate social responsibility and social impact.
- Service and Entrepreneurial Spirit: Describe how the entrepreneur and the company or organization has reinvested in its community. List any involvement with business organizations, charitable or civic causes or any involvement that would enhance quality of life and give back to the community.
- Category: Describe how the applicant fits the awards category.
All application-supporting materials are due September 30, 2019 to the Summit Committee. You may email your materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.